Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Merry Meet

So welcome to my first publicly acknowledged blog. This one I'm letting people know I have. Others haven't worked out so well for me so I'm trying again. It never really occurred to me, but who would really want to read about me? I've seen others do it and amazingly enough, people read about their lives. So why am I doing this? 
People ask so many questions of me, it's ridiculous. Instead of telling the same story over and over I guess this will help them understand what I do with myself. Be forewarned that some stuff I share may not be what you think or agree with. My lifestyle, home life, family, crafts, and hobbies will be on here. Nothing inappropriate, trust me. 


So let me introduce myself: 




Name: Casey Leigh Patat
Gender: Female
Age: 21
Birthday: January 12, 1989
Race: Caucasian
Job: Wally World Employee
Status: Engaged
Hometown: Marietta, Ga.
Current Town: Sparta, Tn
Religion: Animist Pagan

Siblings:

This is Stephanie. 19 years old and one of the lights of my life. Fierce drama diva and the best friend I can count on. Always speaks her mind and tells you how it is. I would trust my life with this wonderful woman.

Her Daughter: 

Akaysha Lydia Skyra Perry
She's three months old at the time of this posting. She is my baby girl and like her mother, she is also one of my lights. 

My brother:

His name is Cody. Seventeen and a troubled spirit. He's holding his son, Tristan Aleqzander Patat. He's two months at the time of this posting. Cody and I look more like siblings than Steph and I or him and Steph. We were blessed to be gingers, and more blessed for him, looking like Rupert Grint. When my parents divorced, he didn't have a father figure any longer so I took responsibility as parent and tried to raise him myself, but to no avail. Cody is currently at the Youth Impact Center in Crossville, Tn for his "addiction" to marijuana. Starting out as a young criminal I suppose. But I love him deeply and he will always be my bubba.

My Love:

The man with the beard is my fiancée.  Jesse Whitworth. I've been with him since sophomore year in high school. He proposed at graduation by putting a letter in my diploma holder. Surrounded by our friends and loved ones he went to his knee and asked me to be his. The one to my right in the photo is Jesse's sister Amy. She's also one of my lights and the best Sister-In-Law I could have wished for. Above me is Amy's fiancée, Justin. A funny and unique character that everyone loves and has come to call family. 


So now you know a little about me and my loved ones who matter the most in my day to day life. The reason for this is when I tell stories, I want you to know who I am talking about. There will be more people in other blogs but we will cross that bridge when we hit it. As in anyone's life, there are ups and down, happiness and sorrow, fights and reconciliations. You'll read about them all. This is my early New Year's resolution: To document my life as I see it and to let others understand what it's like to be who I am: a young adult pagan living in today's times. 


No comments:

Post a Comment